Computers at Chatters can try to help with most computer/phone issues. The upgrade to Windows 10 is of interest to many Windows users, so here are some links to useful pages from various sites. (But please bear in mind that, as volunteers, with everything we do we cannot accept any responsibility or liability for what we do or advise.)
- Windows 10 vs Windows 7 – Should you upgrade?
- Windows 10 vs Windows 8: Should you upgrade?
- 10 Reasons to Upgrade to Windows 10
- Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Windows 8 didn’t get the best reception – is Windows 10 better than Windows 7 or 8.1?
- 14 reasons why you shouldn’t upgrade to Windows 10
- Digging into and Understanding Windows 10’s Privacy Settings
- Setting up Windows 10 for privacy
- What Windows 10’s “Privacy Nightmare” Settings Actually Do
- Everything You Need to Know About Windows 10
- Why is it called Windows 10 and not Windows 9?
- Why I won’t upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 (but Windows 8)
- Windows 10 is Great, Except for the Parts That Are Terrible
- Update to Windows 10 Headache Free With A Pre-Upgrade Checklist
- Windows Tracking Disable Tool
- How to make old programs work on Windows 10
If you do not see the Windows 10 upgrade icon then this conversation will help.