Our cookies help us to:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
More about our own Cookies
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Navigating around the site
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
More about Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
- Google Analytics – this program runs on our website and collates anonymous data about the visitors to our website – nothing identifies who you are or any other personal information
- Amazing Counter – counts unique visitors to the site
Turning Cookies Off
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
Thanks to Roger Mitchell whose TNG website cookie page formed the basis of this page.
Back to the top of page
Generally, with a toggle you can alternate back and forth between two states by clicking the same button. We use toggles in this website to enable content to be alternately hidden and revealed, and they are usually indicated by .