Cromwell, Oliver1599 - Abt 1658 (58 years)
Name Cromwell, Oliver Born 25 Apr 1599 Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, England  Gender Male Dated Note Abt Sep 1616 
- Sent to Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge (strongly Protestant)
Dated Note Abt Jun 1617 
- Left Cambridge due to father's death - became head of the household of women in Huntingdon
Dated Note Abt 1628 
- MP for Huntingdon (but only worth £100 pa)
Dated Note 06 Dec 1630 
- After argument, is forced by Duke of Manchester (Privy Seal) to make public apology. He leaves Huntingdon, and farms in St Ives. There he mixed with a godly circle.
Dated Note Abt Jun 1636 
- Taking up his inheritance, he was in Ely until 1640, the most prominent member of the town.
Dated Note 16 Dec 1653 
- Lord Protector
Died Abt 1658 Unknown Village, UNKNOWN County, UNKNOWN Country Person ID I7929
Father Cromwell, Robert, b. Abt 1559, d. Abt 1617, Unknown Village, UNKNOWN County, UNKNOWN Country (Age ~ 58 years) Mother Steward, Elizabeth, b. Bef 1584, Unknown Village, UNKNOWN County, UNKNOWN Country , d. Bef 1699, Unknown Village, UNKNOWN County, UNKNOWN Country Family ID F1430 Group Sheet
Family (Spouse) Bourchier, Elizabeth, b. Abt 1597, d. Bef 1716, Unknown Village, UNKNOWN County, UNKNOWN Country Married Abt 1620 London City, London, England Family ID F2786 Group Sheet